Last updated: 3rd November 2017
- We are looking for people with a heart for those who find themselves vulnerable on a Saturday night: the homeless, the young girls, the lonely. We need prayer walkers, people who are good at making conversation and listening, people who can hand out flips flops, bottles of water and cups of tea. If you can stay awake between 9:30pm and 1am, and are happy to walk the streets of Exmouth with a team once a month on a Saturday night, then Nightshift needs you!
- Do you have skills, experience and training that could help us develop our support to women who have experienced domestic abuse?
- Click here to download our Volunteer Application form!
- Sleeping bags (desperately needed!)
- Shaving foam, roll on deodorants and toothbrushes
- Combs and disposable razors
- Packs of pocket tissues
- Have you got a 1 or 2 man tent that you no longer need? (must have all parts, preferably be easy to set up, and come in a bag please)
- Pray for those who are rough sleeping in this cold weather, that they will access accommodation soon.
- Please pray for our cafe clients, for those who are in rehab, for those who are struggling with addictions, and for those who are looking for work.
- Pray for our Nightshift teams when they are out every Saturday night between 9:30pm and 1am.
- Pray for the children, young people and parents attending Haven and for those being helped through the Ice Project.
- Pray for volunteers for Nightshift
- Pray for health and strength for the staff team and our 90 volunteers!