Last updated: 20th July 2018
- Could you help in our Community Café kitchen? We are looking for pot washers and kitchen assistants so whether you have plenty of previous experience or have never worked in a kitchen but are willing to learn, we would love to hear from you! Also, we often need emergency cover for illness or holiday so if you can’t help on a regular basis but would be happy to be contacted for the occasional shift, we’d love to hear from you too! Full training and supervision provided.
- We are looking for people with a heart for those who find themselves vulnerable on a Saturday night: the homeless, the young girls, the lonely. We need prayer walkers, people who are good at making conversation and listening, people who can hand out flips flops, bottles of water and cups of tea. If you can stay awake between 9:30pm and 1am, and are happy to walk the streets of Exmouth with a team once a month on a Saturday night, then Nightshift needs you!
- Click here to download our Volunteer Application form!
- Men’s size Small/Medium Boxer Shorts (New)
- Ladies small/size 8-10 briefs (New)
- Men’s jeans and combat trousers, small (32 – 36 waist)
- Ladies t-shirts size 8-10
- 1-2 Man tents (must have all parts, preferably be easy to set up, and come in a bag please)
- Baked Beans!! (We never thought this day would come but we have run out!!)
- Pray for more volunteers, especially for the Cafe and Nightshift.
- Pray for a good rest over Summer for our Haven and ICE teams as they take a break/run limited sessions over Summer and pray for all the children, young people and parents who they’ve been working with, for a healthy, happy holidays.
- Pray for planning permission to extend the Men’s Shed workshop and opening hours so we can run more sessions and make a difference to more people.
- Pray for our Café clients, for those who are in rehab, for those who are struggling with addictions, and for those who are looking for work.
- Pray for our Nightshift teams when they are out every Saturday night between 9:30pm and 1am.
- Pray for health and strength for the staff team and our 90 volunteers!